This job might no longer be available.
16 days ago
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
Main Challenge: As a Level Designer you must ensure that the game maps properly use the gameplay elements defined in the game design. After the design phase, you will be responsible for integrating the game levels scripted events and general production.
What you'll do on a daily basis:
- Design 3D level maps and game elements for a competitive multiplayer game
- Define the placement of interactive objects and scripted events
- Script cutscenes and events
- Define a list of useful tools for designing game levels
- Define a strict nomenclature to simplify group work
- Analyze the pace and difficulty of the game & test levels
- Prepare and present level design documents
Who you'll interact with:
We are a human-sized team so you will get to interact with everyone in the studio, from the programming team, to the game designers and artists. You will report to our Lead Game Designer.
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent sense of organization and methodology
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Level Design on a AAA Game (PC or Console)
- Good knowledge of Unity
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office and creating a game prototype
- Know and be able to design according to the cross-platform market in a F2P model
- Advanced knowledge in Level Design for multiplayer games
- Good knowledge in various scripting language
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
WHAT GAMELOFT BELIEVES IN
We play the good game for a better world. As a leader in the industry, we want to use the power of video games as a force for positive change. If you join us, you'll have plently of opportunities to help the environement, make a difference in communities, and build a more inclusive world.
LIVING THE GAMELOFT LIFE
We want our Gamelofters to focus on what matters: creating fun and high-quality games that they'll be produ to share with our players around the world. Here are some of the cool perks we've setup to help you succeed in your role:
- Cool offices located right in the heart of Paris
- Flexible working time and 2 days of remote work per week
- Weekly training time
- Lunch voucher
- Competitive health insurance
- & more to come!
While we still can't show you what we're working on at the Paris Studio, feel free to discover Gameloft's latest cross-platform project:
THE PARIS STUDIO
At Gameloft Paris, we believe in making games that our players want to play and that we want to work on. We are fully committed to building our studio’s culture around our leitmotiv, High-Quality and Fun, and we work hard to bring both elements to our cross-platform titles on Console & PC.
If this resonates with you, don’t hesitate to come and join the game!
Learn more about Gameloft Paris here .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.