Level Designer (W/M/NB) - THE CREW MOTORFEST
19 days ago
Under the responsibility of the Lead Level Designer in charge of your skills development, you will be in charge of assembling the Design and creative assets in an exciting, stimulating and coherent universe. In order to enrich the player experience, you will build and assemble the game and world levels with 3D assets.
- Write and update the Level Design documentation (paper plans, briefings, guidelines, etc.), in accordance with the editorial line and the GDD
- Create a world and a motorway network with the associated missions, stage and regulate the activities of the game
- Implement features and resources from other trades
- Ensure flow and playability with Development Testers, Level Artists and Gameplay Programmers
- Monitor and analyze player tracking
- Monitor level/ design mission and be a force of proposal on the topics raised by the project
- Diploma in Level Design
- 3 years of experience in a similar position, ideally related to the world of racing
- Good knowledge of game engines, vocabulary and constraints of other trades
- Mastery of 2D/3D software, and task/bug tracking tools
- Creativity, communication, rigour, autonomy, curiosity and initiative
- Team spirit and passion for racing/MMO games
- Proficiency in English (written and oral)
Ubisoft’s 20,000 employees, spread across more than 40 sites around the world, are linked by a common mission: enrich the lives of players with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their energy and talent have given life to many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer and believes that the diversity of origins and perspectives is essential to create worlds that allow the fulfillment and expression of all. If you’re excited to take on exciting challenges, tap into cutting-edge technology, and take part in the future of entertainment, join us and create the unknown.
- Compensation: by profile and experience
- Health care mutual support at 50%
- Restaurant tickets & transport subscription supported at 50%
- Holiday bonus
- Profit sharing and profit sharing agreement
- Profitability bonus
- Playzone & table football
- Flextime & Telework
Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its community of female players in its teams. As an employer, Ubisoft offers everyone the same opportunities to access employment regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age.
All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
- Joining Studios France also means:
- Join passionate teams with an excellent technical level, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and standing out by their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in internal sharing events (talks, conferences, fairs) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading group in the video game industry in France and present in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development
See you soon!
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
Play as a team, Race for excellence and Get creative! At Ubisoft Ivory Tower, we are driven by these values every day since 2007, join us to work as: LEVEL DESIGNER (F/H/NB)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.