Level Designer Internship
28 days ago
With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. As we move on to new projects, the studio that brought you Baldur’s Gate 3 & Divinity: Original Sin 2 is looking for a Level Designer Intern to join the team and help us in crafting the high caliber games our fans have come to expect.
- Understand the roll the area plays in the composition of the game experience based on the narrative and design/creative directors briefing;
- Be aware of the narrative flow of the game and what part that area plays in the story
- Be ready to throw away everything you made and start from scratch with a new perspective obtained through previous iterations;
- Make rough level designs based on the given briefings and situations and iterate with scripters and combat designers to bring the level to an art ready production phase
- Make sure the level is always playable and ready to go, specially during the art pass phase where level and environment artists start decorating;
- Ability to work well as part of a team;
- An extremely positive can do attitude;
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Ability to experience the game as a gamer;
- Preferably an RPG Gamer with a passion for CRPGs
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.