Level Designer - Candy Crush Saga
8 days ago
We are looking to add a 3D Level Designer to our New Games Studio in Stockholm. You'll be joining an embedded team and focus on designing creative levels for one of our innovative new games.
Your role within our Kingdom
As part of the game design team in the New Games Studio, you will be creating well- balanced, consistent and thrilling levels based on our games' basic rules as well as support the delivery of the games' core vision. Ultimately, you will ensure our games are fun to play!
- Create, assess, re- balance and tune new and existing levels
- Analyze (real- time) feedback & metrics and adjust level design accordingly
- Work with other designers and producers to ensure level consistency across the title
- Remain up- to- date with Level and Game Design best- practices to continue contributing to the studio's Level Design expertise
- Actively contribute to creative discussions surrounding feature reviews and new features
- Help in the development of level design processes and documentation and identify opportunities for improvement
Skills to create thrills
You have great passion for games, understand the mobile market and know how to think out of the box. And, of course, you'll need to know what makes a good game. Other skills include:
- Experience and knowledge of 3D level design preferably on mobile platforms
- Strong organisational skills with a toolkit of understood processes and strong documentation ability
- Solid understanding and/or knowledge of game level balancing and data- driven design
- Experience working within a game production team and knowledge of game production best practices
- Working experience with a 3D engine, preferably Unity
- Passion for Level Design
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.