Level Designer [Beyond Good & Evil 2]
8 days ago
Ubisoft’s games provide players with memorable worlds to serve as a fun and inspiring playground. As a Level Designer your role will be to imbue these worlds with your creativity, design proficiency and knowledge.
- Manage the design of your levels through the full cycle of production from conception to finalization;
- Understand and implement the desired gameplay in the levels;
- Maintain and balance the readability, difficulty and accessibility of the levels;
- Understand and apply the narrative and emotional ambition for the environments you are responsible for;
- Collaborate with the Creative, Art, and Gameplay Programming teams;
- Share your knowledge and assist other Level Designers;
- Identify and resolve technical issues and bugs.
- Enthusiasm and desire to work in the game development industry;
- Experience in game development and at least one shipped title;
- Good knowledge of level editors and scripting tools;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work;
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation;
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Proficiency in English.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.