11 days ago
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Chernobylite (The Farm 51) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we’re gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Join our Internal Development Team as a:
Together with our development team, you’ll be responsible for creating stunning visual effects, sometimes for adding some sparks and blood squirts flying through the air, and for bringing the brilliant ideas of our Art Director to life, as well as sharing memes and funny videos from time to time.
Be sure that you:
- Are very knowledgeable in Unity’s 3D engine
- Can render high quality and optimal shaders in Unity’s Amplify Shader/ Shader Graph
- Can render high quality VFX for combat games in Unity (favoring the Asian style of VFX such as Black Desert Online)
- Can collaborate with the Art Director in order to successfully transfer 2D concepts to a 3D engine
- Can effectively light an environment and create an engaging atmosphere
- Know the basics of 3D modelling
- Have at least a communicative level of English
Your tasks will be to:
- Create level art in terms of assets, lighting, and environment rendering
- Render VFX effects (particle effects and systems) within game environments and in gameplay
- Render optimal shaders that work on both PC and consoles
- Work together with the Art Director in order to implement artistic ideas using Unity’s 3D engine
What do you think about these great perks?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: Release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-14:00)
- An employment contract (5000 - 7000 PLN gross) or B2B contract (6000 - 8500 PLN net)
- Multisport membership, Medical Health program, Psychological Support Program, Language Pack and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- A geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)