Level Artist (Unity)
11 days ago
Amber Studio Mexico is seeking a Level Artist to build fun and engaging gameplay arenas in close collaboration with the 3D Artist Environment/Props and the Level Designer for an exciting new game. Join our talented team of artisans in our Guadalajara studio and work in collaboration with the Art team in Montréal, Canada!
- Modeling the structure of the arenas based on the gameplay requirements,
- Building and texturing the arenas in Unity, using the 3D objects provided by the 3D Environment Artist
- Lighting the arena
- Optimizing the arenas
- Expert knowledge of Unity,
- Good modeling, texturing and lighting skills,
- Good understanding of perspective (artistic eye for placement of props and environment composition),
- Good understanding of gameplay flow
- Professional level of English
IMPRESS US WITH:
- Drawing and sculpting skills
- VFX skills (environment-related)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A diverse portfolio of projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development
- An ideation team where you can bring your creative ideas which will be equally valued as your artistic expertise
- Great work environment, awesome people to work with.