Legal and Tax Assistant, EMEA
3 days ago
Our Legal and Tax teams are looking for a Legal and Tax Assistant to support Unity’s subsidiary, financial and tax documentation needs in Europe. You will be part of a small but mighty team in EMEA that works closely with and is supported by global teams across Unity.
We want you to join us in providing ongoing support to Unity’s legal, tax, and financial department compliance requirements. This is a unique opportunity to organize, streamline and manage the corporation's documentation and administrative needs. If you are a self-starter and collaborative teammate with passion for organizing and excellent attention to detail, this is a great fit for you!
- Partner with leaders in our European offices to assist on matters related to financial statements, tax documentation, and legal matters related to subsidiary management
- Coordinate executive and subsidiary director signatures on a variety of corporate documents
- Assist with, obtain and distribute notarizations, apostilles, legalized documents, certified copies, corporate filings and other corporate documents as needed
- Coordinate and manage the signature process and storage of company documents for multiple departments
- Serve as a resource, to effectively support the administrative needs of the department
- You have professional work experience within a legal, tax, or financial department
- You possess excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent attention to detail, organization skills, and can juggle many matters at once, quickly shifting from one situation or task to the next
- Interest in pursuing paralegal or legal studies
- Additional written and spoken language(s)
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.