Legal and Compliance Specialist (Contract)
8 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games is looking for a contract Legal and Compliance Specialist who can handle special types of customer support requests where attention to detail, communication and adherence to policy is essential.
- Focuses on helping players in the Escalations queue.
- Understands in depth the processes for handling legal, harm, violence and other threats.
- Collaborates directly with the legal team.
- Assists legal team with drafting policy and procedures.
- Helps with support documentation.
- Collaborates with the Trust and Safety team.
- Assisting with special tasks by legal and PS leadership.
- Periodically serving on-call for the Player Support team.
- Customer service experience
- Critical thinking
- Collaboration skills and experience
- IT skills, using helpdesk and CRM software
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Endurance for stress and hostile behavior from customers
- Legal admin background a plus
- Gaming service experience a plus
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.