8 days ago
Job Title:Legal Intern
The legal intern will assist the Activision Blizzard legal team in various matters and projects and have great exposure to in-house legal work at a multinational business in a dynamic fast-changing industry. The position is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Perform research and analysis on various legal issues. Major areas of focus include data privacy, consumer protection, truth-in-marketing, and intellectual property.
- Legal document translation, and review of translated documents.
- Assist with legal administration matters including document management, signature process, and database maintenance.
- Draft and review standard documents, such as non-disclosure agreements and letter correspondences.
- Other tasks assigned from time to time.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Major in Law.
- Excellent reading and writing skills in English.
- Can work at least 3 days per week.
- Ability to commit to more than 6 months is a plus.
- Attention to details.
- Responsible, organized, patient, and highly motivated team player.
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Interest in video gaming industry a plus.