This job might no longer be available.
Legal Intern DPO
Λευκωσία, Λευκωσία, Cyprus No Mans Area
7 months ago
Wargaming is looking to hire an Intern for a 6-month paid internship to work in our Data Protection Office. The Intern will have the great opportunity of joining a leading free to play company, building his/her network and being a part of an international team with over 20 years’ experience in the video game industry.
Data Protection Officer
What will you do?
- Under the supervision of the Data Protection Officer, the intern is expected to perform mainly administrative tasks in the data protection area;
- To provide support to the members of the Data Protection Office;
- Participate in some of the studies concerning the personal data protection aspects, having the possibility to learn about the process and the daily issues of the work;
- Working closely with other colleagues on different projects;
- Any other duties assigned by the Data Protection Officer according to the demonstrated competence of the intern.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Law or Computer Science
- Basic knowledge on GDPR
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Goal/result oriented
- Strong communication skills in English language
- Keen to learn, develop and contribute
- Strong attention to detail
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!