Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
28 days ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
- Act as the trusted advisor for the executive team and our management concerning all legal matters such as contract law, data protection, intellectual property and labor law
- Create and maintain legal awareness amongst internal stakeholders e.g. by providing training on legal topics
- Support on contract negotiations with customers and suppliers, in many cases in an international context
- Establish an internal contract management framework
- Collaborate with our external legal experts when needed and in special cases
- Support our external Data Protection Officer in order to ensure GDPR compliance and our Information Security Officer to guarantee the general data security
- Successfully completed studies of law (state exam or LL.B./LL.M.)
- Professional experience in a law firm or the legal department of an industrial company
- Ideally a good understanding of foreign legal systems and experience in setting up a contract management system
- Full proficiency in German and English, both in terms of written contract content and in direct negotiations with customers and business partners
- Passion for innovative technologies and VR/AR applications
- Solution-oriented mindset and great decision making skills
- Self-initiative, ability to work in a team and a confident appearance
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.