8 days ago
[ WHO WE ARE ]
We are a global video game organization based out of Seoul, South Korea. The name derives from the slogan “Keep the craftsmanship on”, a rendition of our commitment to developing and publishing world class games from our studios and publishing centers across the globe.
While in India, chances are you know us better as the creators of PUBG, we are also the makers of TERA and ELYON. Our stellar studios based across the globe include PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.
[ ABOUT THE ROLE ]
Krafton India is looking for a in-house Legal Counsel with 6+ years of relevant experience. The role will support all legal operations in India. Position reports to the Chief Legal Officer.
[ RESPONSIBILITIES ]
- Draft, negotiate, advise, and review commercial agreements including: services, marketing, publishing, licensing, technology and data privacy-related agreements, etc.
- Draft and review online policies related to the Indian market including Privacy Policies and Terms of Service, consumer notices, social media, press releases, etc.
- Plan and direct legal affairs and ensure business policies and activities are managed correctly and in compliance with Indian laws.
- Provide hands-on counsel to all levels of the organization and manage the operations of the legal functions in India.
- Ensure that company communications, contracts, documents, filings and press releases undergo legal review.
- Review changes to Indian law and regulations and advise Global Legal.
- Engage and coordinate with outside counsel as well as the Global Legal Department.
- Other relevant legal duties as assigned
- Potentially, communicate and interact with governmental offices and agencies to ensure compliance with all Indian laws and regulations.
- Develop educational programs for internal presentation regarding relevant legal issues.
- Monitor Indian governmental and legal issues relevant to the Company.
- Some travel may be required within India and broader region, and to U.S. and Korea.
[ REQUIREMENTS ]
- 6+ years of relevant legal experience in top tier Indian law firm and/or in house legal department in premium companies in India. Experience in Technology/Entertainment companies preferred
- Law degree required.
- Must be licensed to practice law in India
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Korean language skills desirable, but not required.
Location: Bengaluru, India
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.