This job might no longer be available.
Legal Counsel IT
27 days ago
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our legal team, Bucharest studio.
- Legal support to local departments and business teams worldwide.
- Under the supervision of the lead legal counsel, drafting and reviewing different types of contracts relating to billing services, game distribution, license, freelancers, marketing, outsourcing, game development, purchase of goods and services, lease, and services.
- Draws formalities prescribed by law in the conduct of legal transactions in the Trade Register.
- Draws up / prepares documents required by local labor legislation.
- Draws up legal form of documentation / presentation / comparison / reports.
- Check and keep track of local commercial contracts, both of them in the registry and in electronic format.
- Collaborating with all departments within the company to ensure the development of their activity in accordance with national and international legislation in force.
- Bachelor's degree in law.
- Minimum 2 years in an international company or a law firm with an international market with a focus on drafting and reviewing commercial contracts.
- English speaking and writing.
- Good communication.
- Interest in new technologies and the gaming industry.
- Attention to detail.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
Join our survey
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.