Legal Clearance Specialist
11 days ago
Job Title:Legal Clearance Specialist
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB .
The Legal Clearance Specialist is an entry-level legal department position that coordinates and tracks in-game assets, performs basic research, and manages clearance communications between development studios and the legal department.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate intake of all clearance submissions; document and track asset status, and input all completed requests into master database.
- Complete basic research on proposed in-game assets (for example, textures, characters, and names).
- Work with supervising attorney and other clearance team members to ensure prompt review of all in-game assets.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Demonstrate high level of attention to detail, organization, and ability to coordinate multiple competing tasks and deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship-building skills. Position involves significant amount of communication with game developers and internal production teams.
- Experience with project tracking and/or asset management systems preferred (e.g., Jira, Sharepoint, Salesforce).
- Experience with Microsoft Office required (particularly Excel).
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.