Legal Assistant, Employment Law & Global Regulatory Compliance
7 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program and will publish upcoming titles with Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games and more.
We are seeking someone who is diligent regarding their work, passionate about learning new things and can work autonomously. As part of the Take-Two community, you will be counted on as a Legal Assistant to support our in-house attorneys who oversee global regulatory compliance and employment matters. You will help to review, proofread and revise a variety of legal documents, and assist in formation and planning for the company’s global training and regulatory compliance program. You will help to plan and formulate regular compliance meetings and communications, maintain records of international training sessions, and perform other paralegal and administrative duties as needed.
We need your skills to help us continue to be the most creative, innovative and efficient company in the interactive entertainment industry.
What You’ll Take On:
- Help create presentations for global compliance training, plan for and schedule regular global training sessions and quarterly compliance update meetings with international locations
- Prepare, review and revise a variety of legal and transactional documentation (employment -related documents, releases, settlement agreements, handbooks, litigation hold memos, etc.)
- Proofreading legal documents and correspondence; alert attorneys of incorrect or unclear items.
- Coordinate with lawyers and HR partners to respond to subpoenas and inquiries regarding current and former employees.
- Assist attorneys with a variety of corporate housekeeping duties (research, responses to governmental inquiries, document tracking, special projects, etc.)
- Perform clerical activities: maintain files; photocopy, fax, mail, and messenger documents and correspondence; make arrangements for meetings and travel, etc.
What You Bring:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, mature attitude and demeanor
- Ability to work on highly confidential matters with discretion
- Ability to communicate with legal department, senior management, outside law firms, and others in a professional, thoughtful and intelligent manner
- Polished, motivated and diligent, meticulously detail-oriented, and intellectually curious
- Ability to work flexibly and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks . Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.