Learning and Organization Development Consultant
7 days ago
We want Unity and everyone in it to achieve daring ambitions. To do this we build the talent for now and what’s next, fuel and unlock people’s strengths to achieve what they imagine, and strengthen the culture by bringing the values to life in the way we work and develop every day.
Our culture is what makes us so successful as a company and this role will be delivering sessions on the values and Leadership Skills that drive those values and reinforces our culture. We use ‘Leadership’ for everyone as we believe, regardless of job role, that everyone is an authority.
What you’ll be doing
- Play an active role in providing insight, opportunity, access, and resources that guides an individual's growth and development.
- Design, deliver and evaluate our learning programs a diverse distributed team.
- Help individuals and teams across Unity step outside of their comfort zones - helping them aim to the best solution for our Users.
- Bring the most innovative Talent thinking and design to help build solutions for individuals across the globe.
- Work closely with regional senior leaders to explore building a ‘learning culture’ and to partner with them to explore organisational development needs and solutions.
What we’re looking for
- People willing to experiment with learning solutions
- People who have made mistakes, got back up and gone again
- A kick-ass facilitator - someone prepared to go with a group rather than stick to a script
- People with experience of crafting learning sessions and delivering them. They must have done this face to face and virtually to a global audience
- Experience of working in a distributed team
You might also have
- Global facilitation
- Design and delivery
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.