Learning and Development Specialist
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
9 days ago
To ensure the success of the CRC team you will support ongoing team development via induction training programmes, coaching in soft skills, product and system updates, training programme creation and redesign as required. You will quickly become a Ubisoft product and systems expert as well as a creative, imaginative tutor and trainer. With an innate ability to indentify individual needs you will shape training materials to encourage growth and evolution of team with a focus on supporting them to deliver record breaking C-Sat scores.
This job requires the management of multiple projects and tasks, highly developped prioritisation skills and a level of autonomy.
- Responsible for all new hire induction training
- Working with Managers, QA and FAQ teams to prioritise and design training content.
- Provide creative solutions in supplying the training and development of people.
- Design and deliver training content covering areas of technical, systems, procedural and soft skills as required.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of all training sessions and working on continuous improvement.
- Identify gaps in existing training material and structure and proactively offer solutions
- Create stand alone training modules for new or existing team members, as and when required.
- Maintain training records and scores achieved.
- Deliver soft skills training to ensure that the consumer is at the heart of everything that we do
- Ensure that all training produced and delivered is to the highest standard.
- Develop processes to measure/evaluate the effectiveness of the training to ensure it is constantly being improved and refined to meet the needs of the individual and the business.
- Consistently maintain high level (deep understanding) of the CRC CS technical environment.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skillset and qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels verbal and written
- Proven ability to create structured training material.
- Training delivery and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and judgement skills.
- Should be self-motivated, articulate and enthusiastic.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with all levels of staff.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
- Prepared to take responsibility and ownership of issues with the ability to exercise sound commercial judgement in the making and implementing of decisions.
- An organised individual, with the ability to plan and prioritise.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Ability to collaborate and influence
- Trustworthy & reliable
- Well-presented and professional with a goal focussed outlook.
- Educated to Degree level with relevant training/CIPD qualification
- Knowledge of the gaming industry or relevant experience in another consumer focused blue chip organisation
- Active gamer
- Team player
Experience in classroom-based training is essential, with a relevant formal qualification preferred, giving you clear understanding of coaching and training methodologies.
We need you to be a passionate and active gamer who understands the gaming industry and what makes our customers tick. But it’s your ability to enthuse, motivate and inspire that will count above all. Like us, you’ll be customer-focused, results-oriented and be serious about fun.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond ? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted ? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation.