Learning and Development Specialist (344)
Royal Leamington Spa England gb
10 days ago
Act as a point of contact for team member’s learning needs, facilitate the smooth running of Learning and Development initiatives within in the studios and oversee the learning experience platform.
- Work with Learning and Development Manager in planning, designing and implementing learning initiatives that meet the needs of the studios;
- Develop strong relationships with all areas of the studios in order to collaborate and identify training needs;
- Assess training programmes and initiatives to ensure they meet identified needs and fit with the overall studios’ objectives;
- Implement and administer all activities related to setting up a learning activity from research, organisation, logistics and administration;
- Implement a logistical process to facilitate the delivery of Learning and Development activities;
- Ensure all planned Learning and Development activities are executed to the desired quality, within budget, liaising with key stakeholders as appropriate;
- Carry out administrative and coordination tasks including but not limited to training event attendance, generating reports, maintaining Learning Experience Platform, and processing paper and electronic documents;
- Facilitate training sessions as required;
- Manage the studios’ on-site library;
- Introduce the new Learning Experience Platform to the studios, evangelising its use within the development teams;
- Develop strong relationships with other Ubisoft studios and teams, thus contributing to the Ubisoft Learning community;
- Encourage cross studio sharing, promoting the internal expertise that exists within the studio;
- Develop a process for attending external conferences in a Learning and Development capacity;
- Monitor and evaluate all Learning and Development Programme activities and return on investment;
- Work within the wider Studio Operations team, contributing to the studio’s objectives;
- Facilitate and promote internal initiatives and knowledge transfer;
- Travel between studios as required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment;
- Have the desire to work with people and to strive for high standards;
- Appreciation of video game industry and video game production is desired;
- Ability to develop and maintain a network of collaborators;
- Autonomous and geared towards results;
- Have a strong customer-focused mindset;
- Comfortable working with databases and reporting tools;
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and report building skills.
- Previous experience of organising and delivering training as part of a Learning and Development team is essential;
- Previous experience of HRIS systems and e-learning platforms is desired.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Leamington has been a member of the Ubisoft family since January 2017 and has collaborated on Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Far Cry 5 and Starlink: Battle For Atlas. Currently comprised of a 70-strong team, the studio is a solid and experienced group supported by a mix of veteran developers and promising young talent. Based in Royal Leamington Spa, Ubisoft Leamington is at the heart of a thriving destination for UK game developers.