This job might no longer be available.
Learning and Development Program Manager
1 month ago
Riot's People team exists to help Riot make better decisions around its talent. We bring our expertise to all of those typical HR activities such as hiring, on-boarding and training, diversity and inclusion, performance management, benefits, perks, compensation, workplace experience, labor relations, and offboarding so that all Rioters can flourish.
As a Learning & Development Program Manager, reporting to the L&D Sr. Manager, you will be a craft mentor to other members on the broader L&D team. Our Learning & Development Professional roles will play an important role in the development of our learning programs at Riot and partner with the Manager and Leadership development teams. You will ensure high quality delivery of desired learning outcomes across multiple major programs (e.g. Performance Management, Feedback, Manager Development, Leadership Development). You will partner with program managers and team members across Riot to translate Riot needs into pragmatic learning solutions that achieve our goals.
- Collaborate and support the team on a variety of programs and work independently in developing learning strategies and solutions to support managers and Leaders.
- Consult with Managers and senior leaders across Riot supporting training needs while building productive relationships and collaborating.
- Design learning experiences for managers and leaders with a high degree of proficiency across multiple learning modalities (classroom, virtual, eLearning, MOOCs). Learning experiences address skill and knowledge gaps, reflect learning theory and a variety of techniques to ensure the quality of the instruction.
- Collect and analyze feedback and provide recommendations to improve learner experiences
- Works with Program lead to produce and analyze metrics, surveys and data to assess L&D program effectiveness and opportunities for improvement of our L&D programs.
- Evaluate customer needs (Managers & Leaders) and desired outcomes, find solutions, and build identified areas of opportunity.
- Help deliver communication and marketing strategies to increase the awareness and purpose of L&D programs.
- Operate with project management and require minimal management to build and socialize project roadmaps .
- Negotiate services and costs with vendors and providers. Interact with others in areas, such as the risk management, accounting, finance and legal disciplines to determine feasibility regarding cost, risk to the company, and legal possible effects.
- Present and facilitate classroom experiences, commands an audience in a classroom setting (can captivate and energize them). Can facilitate discussions on ambiguous topics.
- Navigate multiple projects/work streams.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 6+ years experience with consulting with Managers, Leaders, and partners, knowledge of how to develop learning strategies, facilitation and design experiences for Senior leaders and managers.
- Experience facilitating, consult, and work with Managers, Senior leaders, and Executives.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (Workday)
- Experience in a similar role at a fast-growing tech company or other similar company
- MBA, or Education Graduate Degree
- Management or Management Consulting Experience
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.