Learning and Development Coordinator
Austin, TX, United States
3 days ago
As Training & Development Coordinator, you’ll support the Learning & Organizational Development function, and help Unity fulfill its mission to enable creatives all over the world to realize their vision. You will bring creativity and efficiency to learning experiences globally to help us create and evangelize a high impact learning ecosystem to ensure we’re offering the best learning experiences to our employees.
In this role you’ll support our users by fielding/answering support questions, partner with colleagues across Unity globally to organize end-to-end event management for several of our learning programs, as well as with external partners to ensure working with Unity is a great experience. You’ll leverage technology and project management tools to track, manage and streamline training deliveries and continually improve what we do. You'll always be thinking about new and innovative ways to ensure the L&OD team has all of the parts needed to create high impact experiences and value for our employees.
The Learning and Development team is looking for a Coordinator to join us in building and scaling our learning and development programs. It’s an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a growing team focused on inspiring the trajectory of our employees’ careers and lives.
- Take a proactive role in coordinating with the Learning and Organizational Development team, facilitators (internal and external), internal stakeholders, and participants to maintain end-to-end event management success for all of our programs
- Track and manage all Learning & Organization Development data, as well as leverage future learning portals/tools to support learning needs
- Use data to help communicate the impact of our programs to the organization so that we can tell our story
- Build strong relationships working with global teams across the organization and across different cultures. You answer support questions from our users (our employees) with urgency, thoughtfulness, understanding, and are resourceful in finding answers
- Create thorough process guides, creative resources, materials and communications to ensure the team is set up for success
- Liaise with external partners who are critical to our success, and form great and productive relationships
- Leverage existing project management tools and technology platforms to track all of our programs
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. Professional experience in HR, Learning and Development, or equivalent relevant experience in event/project management on a global team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, an incredible eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for quality
- Execute multiple tasks and events with ease by managing your time and priorities. Experience running global events or running multiple events simultaneously. The quality of the event isn’t jeopardized on needing to be onsite to deliver
- Ability to be a truly collaborative partner, as well as work independently to solve problems and come up with new ways of thinking and working. You use your problem solving skills to be resourceful, and have a strong bias for action. You thrive in “roll-up your sleeves and make-things-happen” environments
- Proficient in technology platforms, including a combination of project management tools (Asana, Microsoft teams, JIRA, Smartsheets, etc.), Google and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), or human resource applications
- You can pick up understanding of technology platforms quickly, have experience working with learning technologies, including learning/content management systems
- You enjoy working with data, and know how to disseminate data to tell a story
- You understand how to be agile in the work you do and have experience working in a start-up environment
- You enjoy researching innovative and emerging technologies, methods and resources to help us stay at the leading edge of learning
- Application of Adobe creative suite and graphic design
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.