Learning and Development Administrator
6 days ago
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft Toronto Inc.
224 Wallace Avenue. M6H 1V7
Location of position: Toronto, Ontario
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Toronto was founded in 2010 and has contributed to many award-winning Ubisoft brands including Assassin’s Creed®, Far Cry®, For Honor™ and Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell®. In 2018, the team at Ubisoft Toronto developed its first new IP, Starlink: Battle for Atlas, a new technology that seamlessly blends physical and digital gameplay. In 2020, Ubisoft Toronto led the development of the newest game in the Watch Dogs franchise – Watch Dogs: Legion. This is the studio's most ambitious and initiative project to date. Ubisoft Toronto received praise for its tech and design work, for creating the first game in which you can play as anyone in an open world, and for its rich and detailed rendition of future London. Now in 2021, Ubisoft Toronto is on the verge of shipping Far Cry 6, the most ambitious Far Cry game to date, featuring the talented Giancarlo Esposito. We’re also kicking off new projects and we can’t wait to share more details once we’re ready.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling industry-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where teams embrace innovative ideas and share knowledge with a genuine collaborative spirit.
Type of Position: Permanent, full-time.
On being a Learning & Development Administrator at Ubisoft Toronto
As the Learning & Development Administrator at Ubisoft Toronto, you support our team of Learning & Development specialists with day-to-day training activity administration and logistics.
You have a thorough grasp of the upcoming learning sessions and make sure that everything is working smoothly (whether by advertising the upcoming sessions, booking the calendars, confirming with vendors, setting up the program logistics, taking attendance etc.).
Through your impressive organizational skills, you are committed to supporting the Learning & Development team to achieve their ambitious goals.
The daily life of a Learning & Development Administrator at Ubisoft Toronto
- Respond to information requests from employees and requests for changes by employees registered for activities and carry out follow-ups;
- Respond to employee and manager inquires in a timely manner;
- Oversee conference registrations and employees participation;
- Provide the logistical support required for activities (book rooms, equipment, material);
- Carry out administrative and coordination tasks including but not limited to training event attendance, generating draft reports, maintaining our LMS (Learning Management System), and processing paper and electronic documents;
- Perform administrative tasks such as update guidelines, processes, track budgets, expense report and filing etc;
- Assist with project-related tasks as required;
- Update and maintain L&D processes (guidelines, process documents);
- Conduct peer review and audits on reports, presentations, and projects.
What it takes to make it
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent training;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Human Resources and/or Learning and Development;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, with a focus on MS Excel;
- Ability to organize and work independently to deliver project-based assignments within prescribed deadlines;
- Ability to work in uncertainty.
Nice to have
- Reporting, analysis and presentation skills are an asset;
- Ability to develop and maintain a network of collaborators;
- Negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of the video game industry and passion for playing video games.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills;
· Competitive Salary
· Comprehensive Benefits Package:
o Disability Insurance
o Dental Insurance
o Extended medical insurance
o (Optional) RRSP contribution
o Relocation Assistance
o Bonus (If Applicable)
Why Ubisoft Toronto?
At Ubisoft Toronto, we look for people who are excited to create the future of games in one of the most diverse cities in the world. We believe that embracing our individuality helps us build stronger creative teams and develop better games for all players.
When you’re a member of our team, your professional development is a priority. Ubisoft Toronto conducts annual performance reviews and salary increases to help you further your career and grow with our studio. We also offer a comprehensive health benefits package, generous RRSP matching, industry education support, training, and career development.
We host regular team celebrations, organize events for employees and their families, and offer various health and wellness initiatives including yoga, on-site occupational therapy, flexible work hours, and continuing programs to promote a balanced life. Join us and see for yourself why Ubisoft is rated one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People multiple years running!
At Ubisoft Toronto, we believe diversity is our studio’s biggest strength. We’re committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community and is inclusive and respectful of the individuality of our team.
We know that skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
We encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, neurodivergent people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
If this sounds like your kind of studio, what are you waiting for?
Ubisoft Toronto is committed to providing accommodations for accessibility upon request .
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.