Learning Success Manager (F/M/NB)
4 days ago
At Ubisoft International HQ, you will join the Global Learning team, which comprises some twenty members. This team is committed to developing engaging, motivating learning experiences in the same vein as the game experiences created by our production teams. Beyond the educational content, the focus is placed on the overall experience before, during and after the training, irrespective of the format used (classroom, virtual or e-learning).
To further develop this team, we seek a Learning Success Manager in charge of maximizing the impact and success of our courses by managing their deployment, measuring their performance, and working with the L&D partner network. In close collaboration with the programme managers and the Learning production teams, you will deploy the training courses, with a particular emphasis on the learners' experience.
As a Learning Success Manager, your main missions are:
- You set up the processes, tools and resources needed to deliver the best possible learning experiences;
- You oversee – with the support of your team – the operational deployment of the training courses: creation of courses in the LXP platform (Docebo), proposals for service providers and tools in line with needs (ice breakers, inspirational speakers, tools, trainers, etc.), logistics management;
- You deploy the tools needed to measure the performance of the courses delivered, and regularly pass on learner feedback to the programme managers;
- You lead the community of L&D partners around the world to promote sharing, collaboration and the deployment of training courses at the group level;
- You steer innovative and engaging communication campaigns aimed at acquiring and retaining our learners;
- You build and manage a team of 4-5 people (project managers, marketing manager, LMS specialist).
To succeed in this position, you benefit from solid experience in the deployment of training programmes for an international and multi-site audience, in all formats, and in managing a team.
If you want to join us to take up this challenge and you recognize yourself in the following statements, then don't hesitate!
- You are appreciated for your organizational and planning skills: project management holds no secrets for you.
- You are fully at ease in learning & LMS environments. Experience with Docebo would be a plus!
- You are a recognized communicator, both orally and in writing, and are comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Leading a team on a daily basis is definitely for you!
- You are fully fluent in English, both spoken and written. French language skills would be a plus.
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include:
- Profit sharing
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few!
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.