Learning & Development Specialist
8 days ago
HR & Office Partner
Our people are our foundation – they are what makes us great, and we work hard to support them and make sure Outfit7 remains an inclusive, responsible, and dynamic place to work. That’s why we’re looking for a talented HR & Office Partner to join our Cyprus office. Someone who’s as passionate about people as we are. Someone who wants to challenge themselves to work on a global scale, improve processes, and make sure we keep bringing our a-game.
- Manage a variety of HR Partner duties, including employee relocation assistance, onboarding, administration, and supporting employees and managers within each step of the employee cycle (Performance Management, Learning and Development, Career Development, etc.), as well as handling employee engagement and team-building activities.
- Arrange training courses for employees, promoting and supporting employee development and training and providing support for the organization of internal and external training.
- Support Talent Acquisition efforts for the Cyprus office.
- Partner with other HR team members in order to ensure alignment and to create a strong, cross-functional team that’s able to execute company-wide HR initiatives.
- Provide guidance and counsel to all employees with regard to office programs, guides, and practices, discussing problems with them and tracking their satisfaction.
- Monitor the office budgets, recording and managing office expenditure.
- Review and implement the company's health and safety policies, reinforcing and promoting equality and diversity policies, reviewing and updating health and safety policies, and ensuring they are all observed.
- Professionally manage and coordinate travel arrangements and business trips, including booking flights and accommodation reservations, meetings and appointments, etc.
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like company events, celebrations, and conferences.
- Perform additional duties and assignments that help ensure smooth and efficient business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in the English language (Greek language skills would be a plus).
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Employee-centric approach and a deep interest in employee relations, with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with employees at all levels.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Sound judgement and strong problem-solving skills.
- Proactive approach to tasks, with the ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- 3+ years of experience in an HR Specialist or Office Manager role, ideally in the gaming or software industry.
- Working knowledge of human resource disciplines.
- Proficient in the use of Google Suite and MS Office.
- Experience with HRIS applications is a plus.
ENJOY BONUSES AND PERKS ON REPEAT
What we offer:
- Employment relationship with Outfit7 for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing scheme.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.