Learning & Development Manager, Player Support
13 days ago
Activision Publishing, Inc. is looking for a Learning and Development Manager, Player Support to join our Global Player Support team. We’re looking for someone with experience in crafting phenomenal user experiences to chip in to evolving our internal and external support channels. The ideal person will have a customer-centric demeanor, strong communication skills, a passion for developing people, and a desire to work internationally across leading support mediums like web and mobile.
- Provide strategic and tactical direction to Player Support training and content teams. Build learning and development programs that result in a premier support experience for players.
- Partner to build and/or evaluate support services and outsourcing strategies in conjunction with the team(s) that lead Player Support operations.
- Support and participate in all new product introductions and readiness activities to ensure support staff is ready to help players.
- Develop and lead the Player Support quality program. Facilitate and attend weekly quality monitoring calibration sessions with vendors to maintain compliance. This will specifically include the analysis of customer contacts, partner concerns, and other areas of player interaction.
- Audit customer and internal feedback to understand customer and agent sentiment. Define and drive voice of support through engaging and informative content via online knowledge management platforms.
- In conjunction with support leadership, develop and drive team engagement programs that promote teamwork, bonding, and fun in a virtual working environment. These activities will include agent award programs, as well as team learning and seasonal celebratory initiatives.
- Liaise with product managers, data analysts, and operations to support delivery of high quality products and services
- Complete other special projects as assigned or required
Qualifications/Required Education and Experience:
- Degree in human resources, education, psychology, or requisite education/experience learned through previous customer support roles
- 5 years of leadership experience in customer service, preferably in a contact center or business environment. 8 – 10 years of overall customer service experience, preferably in consumer-facing technology or consumer products organizations. 1 year hands-on experience managing outsource vendors in a training/quality related role driving process adherence and adoption
- Experience supporting customers via social channels
- Multilingual, multiregional support experience
- Shown experience delivering effective training and people engagement initiatives in a networked or RWFH (remote work from home) environment.
- DE&I focused and general HR experience is a plus.
- Effective communicator, proficient in interacting with clients to identify and process their concerns and requirements.
- Understanding of implementing gamification concepts within a support environment is an added bonus
- Innovative, diligent, and passionate about delivering the best possible experiences for customers
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.