Learning & Development Coordinator
16 days ago
Job Title:Learning & Development Coordinator
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Reporting to the Director of Ethics & Compliance (E&C) Learning & Development (L&D), the L&D Coordinator, E&C is critical on the E&C L&D team to assist with the overall E&C L&D programs focused on motivating employees to do the right thing even when nobody is watching.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Support facilitators, subject matter experts, and participants in virtual meeting environments such as Zoom
- Support facilitators, subject matter experts, and participants in in-person meeting environments
- Handle technical issues behind the scenes
- Minimize technical issues during a session
- Support the online classroom environment experience
- Assist in the planning, delivery, and creation of E&C L&D plans, programs, curriculum, and communication
- Create, facilitate, and distribute materials, manuals, guides, handouts, worksheets, schedules, surveys, correspondence and more
- Research, gather information, and draft documentation and materials for E&C L&D team for content creation
- Assist with intake meetings with relevant partners or Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to collect information and create vital content for the E&C L&D materials
- Draft, publish, monitor, and maintain training schedules, calendars, dashboards, and webpages
- Assist E&C Analytics & Assessment Team to ensure training completion is tracked, supervised, and follow-up procedures are applied to ensure completion rates are met
- Assist with collaboration with People Technology, internal IT & external partners/providers as needed to troubleshoot issues and track solutions to system issues, user errors, learning content issues, and system functionality
Because of our dynamic, fast-paced environment, this employee will be expected to support other ethics & compliance priorities as needed, including but not limited to:
- Support reporting and analytic efforts in additional E&C workstreams
- Support investigations
- Answer employee E&C questions
- Process conflicts of interest requests
- Support development, continuous improvement, and oversight of ethics & compliance processes
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in learning and development, ethics, compliance, or related experience
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Able to present to large groups
- Unwavering integrity and strong commitments to promote diversity and inclusion and high standards of business conduct
- Ability to collaboratively work with a wide range of individuals, including senior management
- Ability to balance multiple time critical priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Outstanding judgment and discretion while handling critical information and maintaining high level of confidentiality
- Experience in entertainment or tech preferred
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and/or Learning Experience Platforms preferred
- Solid understanding of data analytics and its application in the compliance area, such as data cleansing, validation, analysis, and visualization techniques to explore and mine data preferred
- Intellectual curiosity and commitment to learning
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (i.e., PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Up to 20% travel may be required
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
“We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.”
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.