Leads Generation Specialist
15 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a creative, hardworking, and proactive Leads Generation Specialist to join our international Sales team in the colourful Seoul office. Interested to launch your career in software sales? We'd love to hear from you. This person will be the first point of contact for our customers and will make a phenomenal impact on how Unity will be seen in the industrial market for Korea.
This person will be working as a 12-months contractor.
What you’ll be doing
- Qualifying inbound leads within a given time frame
- Design thoughtful and creative strategies that will build awareness, increase lead to opportunity conversion, and drive revenue pipeline
- Contribute with new ideas to optimally introduce new customers and verticals
- Take a crucial part of the team by bringing innovation to both thinking and processes to further success
- Consistently support Business Development and Account Managers to achieve targets & generate regular reports
What we’re looking for
- Comfortable communicating software and solutions (over the phone, via e-mail and face-to-face)
- Ability to tailor conversations on-the-fly to meet the specific needs of future customers, at all levels of an organization
- Experience in working independent and collaborative
- Prior sales and/or comparable experience
- Native Korean and effective business English skills
You might also have
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce.com, and other sales enablement tools
- Passion for perfection in customer service
- Knowledge of the Automotive, Manufacturing, Aerospace or Architecture/Construction sectors and Unity
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.