This job might no longer be available.
Lead Web Developer
15 days ago
The role of the Lead Web Developer is to develop Web applications, Services, and Automation solution, as well as to maintain them under the portfolio of the Studio Development Team for India Studios.
The Lead Web Developer, with his/her team of Web Developers, is responsible to support the growth of the studio with innovative, ambitious, and reliable technological solutions that could be at destination of Communication, HR, Finance, Production, QC, etc.
As a lead of this cell, the role is articulated in two axes:
Responsibilities in Development (50% of your time):
• Contribute to full life-cycle application development including user requirements, specifications, design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and maintenance.
• Mentor and nurture a team of Web Developers to make them grow. Organize peer reviews to ensure the quality of the solutions developed.
• Leverage recent and scalable technologies and make the solutions sustainable. Anticipate on upcoming challenges that could arise.
Responsibilities in Project Management (50% of your time):
• As the Team Lead, support and organize the performance of your team with clear objectives and regular feedback to make the team grow and improve. Follow OKR framework.
• Act as the bridge with business partners to evaluate a need, propose a solution, give feasibility analysis.
• Manage the relationship with the PO in the business team to elaborate a backlog, organize the sprints of your team according to PO’s priorities and ensuring clarity on the stories from business side.
• Organize the development cycle using Agile methodologies (with scrum). Derive KPIs out of the agile execution (velocity, burn up chart).
• Report and give visibility to the stakeholders inside and outside the projects regarding the developments performed by the Studio Development team.
- Strong development skill set and appetite to learn technologies and languages
- High problem-solving mindset & proven ability to troubleshoot under client pressure
- Good organizational skills & ability to steer a team toward development goals
- Proficient with hands-on experience/projects in:
- OS: Linux, Windows
- Cloud: AWS S3
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise in creating responsive UI using ReactJS
- Good understanding of DS, Algorithms and Design patters
- Ability to explore Microsoft tools such as Power Automate, Power BI, etc.
- Aptitude to create UI/UX based on wireframes provided by designers
- Familiarity with REST and API design
Required qualification & certification:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in CS, EE or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience developing websites and web applications using frameworks
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- GCP or AWS Cloud certification is a plus
- Being a Prince of Persia fan is a must! :)
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing India Studios in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.