This job might no longer be available.
Lead User Acquisition Artist (f/m/d)
4 months ago
Three years ago in a student flat in Karlsruhe we dreamed of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world. Fast forward to 2019: We’re now a team of more than 100 people in our studio in Kreuzberg, Berlin, and our two mobile games ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have reached more than 100 million global downloads.
Our vision remains, and we want you to become a part of it! Help us in bringing joy to the people who love our games and join a company that has plenty of fun while doing so.
Lead User Acquisition Artist (f/m/d)
We’re looking for a Lead User Acquisition Artist to join Kolibri Games. You will join our User Acquisition team and lead a team of 3-4 Marketing Artists towards their goal of creating marketing assets which achieve the highest click-through rate possible.
The Lead User Acquisition Artist will report to and work closely with the Head of User Acquisition. You will understand the importance of User Acquisition art and use your prior knowledge to help define processes and priorities for your team. Equally, you will be happy to get stuck in where required.
This role would someone who enjoys people management and ensuring team satisfaction. You will have regular one on ones, guide and mentor your team to help further advance their skills.
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of 3 marketing artists (UA)
- Provide meaningful feedback to your team and being able to spot areas of improvements
- Run performance reviews, one on ones and other performance-related meetings
- Identifying training needs within the team and helping to put plans in place to up-skill and improve them
- Skilled people manager with the ability to lead, coach and mentor, with previous experience providing feedback to marketing artists (UA)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects (or similar programs)
- Experience with ASO and AB Testing
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with people at different levels, including the leadership team and liaise with external and internal teams
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Previous experience working within the games industry, ideally on a mobile F2P title
- Previous experience managing a team
- A passion and understanding of our games
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Profit Share - Full-time employees get to financially profit from our company share/stock option program
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones of your choice, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - To celebrate a key company milestone we went to Tenerife on a company holiday - and this year we are going to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English.
We look forward to hearing from you!