This job might no longer be available.
Senior Developer (Unreal Engine)
2 years ago
Wargaming is seeking an experienced UE4 developer to join its Rapid Prototyping team in creating our next hit game! An ideal candidate will have extensive experience with UE4 with strong game development background and extensive knowledge of UE4 networking and multiplayer gameplay systems.
What will you do?
- Develop game proofs-of-concept and prototypes to confirm or reject game design hypotheses
- Contribute components for our in-house UE4 framework
- Collaborate closely with design and art teams to flesh out implementation details
- Share your UE4 knowledge with the team and learn from others
What are we looking for?
- Experience working as UE4 developer
- Strong proven experience working as software engineer in game development
- Significant experience in software development
- Experience shipping at least 1 title based on UE4
- Strong knowledge of modern C/C++ and UE4 Blueprints
- Strong knowledge of multiplayer gameplay systems and network replication
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the following UE4 subsystems: Gameplay Ability, Niagara FX, Animation
- Ability to take light game design input and create a proof of concept implementation
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with Unity or comparable game engines
- Shader skills
- Technical art skills
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Game design experience
- Passion for making multiplayer games
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.