This job might no longer be available.
Lead UX Designer (m/f/d)
5 months ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin or Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Lead UX Designer (m/f/d)
- Create functional prototypes for key elements and features
- Continuously optimize user experience, usability and accessibility for users by iterating your designs based on user research, quantitative data and user tests
- Design experiences and features within a given set of parameters
- Evaluate user feedback and transform it into meaningful UX improvements
- Design and visualize user interface screens, transitions, animations and VFX
- Collaborate with developers and provide them with clear specifications of UX and UI components, as well as follow up on final implementations of all features to ensure proper execution
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation and resource assignment
- Act as an inspiring hiring manager to build up a powerful team of highly-committed enthusiasts
- 7+ years of relevant experience in UX design
- Inspiring portfolio exhibiting your ability to solve design problems while innovating and creating enjoyable experiences for users
- Experienced with UI Mockups, Wireframing and Prototyping
- Ability to create functional prototypes using Blueprints (UE4) is not required but good to have
- Up-to-date with latest AR/VR UX trends
- Profound knowledge of interaction design and user behavior
- Proficiency in visual design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Vision, Adobe XD, Figma)
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills with the ability to learn quickly
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.