Lead UI/UX Designer
6 days ago
Working at Branch:
Branch is building Castaways, the fastest growing game in web3. Working at Branch means you will be a part of a revolution in gaming and will be able to:
1. Provide the world with instant drop-in gameplay on web, desktop, and mobile.
2. Bridge the divide between web2 and web3 games and onboard millions to web3 through gaming.
3. Be part of an extremely passionate, bright, and dedicated team.
4. Have a lot of fun building games!
You would be a great fit at Branch if you have a background in the realm of startups and gaming and share an interest in web3. You thrive when working in a fast paced and high growth environment. You take great pride in your work. You consider games an art and a hobby, not just a job.
As a UI/UX designer, you will be responsible for planning and designing game UI, creating wireframes, mockups, and ensuring the quality of the finished product.
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilize ideation, wire-framing, prototyping, storytelling, concept visualization and problem-solving skills to create effective user solutions
- Improve our design processes to create the most positive experience for clients, developers, and other stake holders
- Implement a user-centered approach in developing interfaces, layouts, use cases and wireframes
- Track emerging trends in the digital interface landscape, recommending new opportunities to ensure continuous improvement
You're a great fit if you have:
- The capacity to thrive in an ever-changing, quick-to-deliver environment
- 3 years of UX design experience
- User Research, Wire-framing, High-Fidelity Design, Interactive Prototypes, User Testing experience
- Familiarity and expertise in UCD/HCD Methodology best practices
- Must be able to collaborate with a team of developers
- Experience in agile environments
- Figma, Sketch or similar tools Adobe Creative Suite required (We use Figma)
Salary Range: $80,000 - $120,000
Equity Compensation: Up to 1%
1. Work in our inspiring Seattle office or Remote.
2. Platinum tier health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for by us for you and your dependents.
3. Unlimited paid time off and sick leave policies.
4. 401(k) with employer matching.
Branch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Branch considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Branch is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.