Lead UI/UX Artist
20 days ago
Our ideal candidate would be adaptable, self-driven, curious and eager to share his findings with his team. If you’re a geolocalization game lover it’s a definitive bonus!!
- Develop the visual language of the game’s user interface from the concept phase to the final realization following the project’s art direction
- Handle communication with external partners
- Conduct performance reviews and hold regular one-on-one interviews within the UI team
- Supervise and plan the production process for the UI team on the project
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of game designers, programmers and artists in the development of the gaming experience
What we're looking for:
- You must have shipped a minimum of 3 mobile games
- Degree in Fine Arts/Graphic Design or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop
- Proficient at Unity
- Good knowledge of After Effect
- Solid understanding of business value when it comes to feature scoping
- Demonstrate the ability to communication your concepts and vision to colleagues and various stakeholders
- Solid design skills with a vast art background
- Robust understanding of art production processes
- Bilingualism FR/ENG
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 14 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded as "Canada’s best game maker"by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !