Lead UI Software Engineer - C++ - NHL
15 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA SPORTS NHL has revolutionized sports gaming for tens of millions of players around the world, pioneering award-winning and innovative technology and experiences that connect players to the speed, skill and creativity of the NHL.
The EA SPORTS NHL franchise is founded on dedication, passion and innovation. Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, the team is comprised of fearless talent on a mission to deliver on-ice experiences that connect gamers around the world through play. If you're a creative pioneer with a passion for your craft, this is a chance to turn a job into something you love.
- You will help bring the vision of the Presentation Director to life.
- You will design and Create tools to drive UI creation in both Front End and HUD.
- You will work with Frostbite team to improve workflows for teams around the globe.
- You will work with UI Artists, Designers, and Gameplay SEs to support UI features.
- You will profile and optimize UI technologies to meet all technical constraints.
- You will help manage and lead the UI team to achieve the goals of the team.
- 10+ years of experience working on AAA products in a related role with multiple shipped titles.
- Experience on current consoles - PS4, XBOX, PC.
- Experience with a large data-driven engine, such as a commercial engine or a large internal one.
- Experience with C++ and experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Understanding of multithreaded architectures and synchronization principles.
- Excellent debugging skills and experience using tools to help debug.
- Able to work with internal and externally developed code in a collaborative fashion.