Lead UI Artist
9 months ago
We’re looking for an Experienced Lead UI Artist to help create a world-class interface for our Fable team.As Lead UI Artist, you’ll work closely with our creative leadership to help build a brand-new AAA interface and to fundamentally shape the overall visual identity of our final product. You’ll oversee the UI Art team, working in conjunction with the Art Director and Art Manager to plan work for the team and ensure our high-quality bar is realised.
The ideal candidate is an expert graphic designer with a passion and end-to-end track record for delivering world class UI in a similar genre. You should be a champion for your discipline and thrive in a highly collaborative environment where all opinions matter. You’re a driven and ambitious self-starter that’s a great team player, able to easily switch gears based on the requirements of the project.
This is a once-in-a-career opportunity to join a growing new team of industry veterans and make your mark on something special right from start. If this all sounds awesome to you, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
- A proven track-record in delivering exceptional UI experiences from start to finish in a Lead role.
- Experience and interest in Management and developing the careers of the UI team members.
- At least 6+ Years’ experience developing UI Art for games
- A portfolio showing strong foundational graphic design skills (colour theory, composition, typography etc).
- A passion for great UX design and accessibility in games.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to pick-up and learn our in-house tech and tools.
- An obsessive eye for detail.
- A strong passion for both playing and developing games.
- A good working knowledge of 2D animation and motion design.
- The ability to relocate and work full-time on site here at Playground Games.
- Traditional illustration skills.
- Experience in mentoring and fostering creativity in other growing artists.
- Great interpersonal skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using leading technology to create world class games with an established, highly talented and collaborative team.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.