Lead TD Assets
3 days ago
Under the supervision of the TD Supervisor, the Lead Asset Technical Director leads a team of TDs specialized in asset creation process, while collaborating with the supervisors and Department Heads (and their artists) in order to optimize and maintain the tools used daily and creating new ones when necessary.
The Lead TD Asset is part of the Pipeline team and as in any teamwork, may be required to assist teammates on other tasks than those expected of the position. Also, in contact with the Software team, they participate in the good communication and collaboration between these 2 teams.
- A first experience in team management
- Strong knowledge of Python development;
- Previous experience as a TD on animated feature film, animated television series and/or VFX feature film projects;
- Expertise in one or more major DCC API’s, including Maya, Houdini, and/or Nuke.
- Expertise in python including the standard library, and the Qt Toolkit (pyside, pyqt).
- Experience with Linux operating system and developing on this platform.
- Experience with USD based pipeline development a plus.
- Experience with color theory, virtual production, machine learning, web development and/or cloud rendering, a plus.
- Ability to code review and troubleshoot problems as they arise;
- Be able to organize your work efficiently and prioritize the artists' requests while meeting the expected production deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- Ability to communicate in both a technical and artistic manner with various personality types;
- Ability to work collaboratively and share knowledge.
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio, part of Technicolor Creative Studios, located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world’s best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.