Lead Systems Analyst
27 days ago
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
What You’ll Take On:
- Analyze business requirements, identify opportunities, recommend, and deliver solutions
- Recommend ways of improving and simplifying complex systems designs.
- Test and review new systems changes in test environments before being promoted to production environment working as necessary with the global business to facilitate.
- Proactively study and analyze other technologies, standards, and practices for continuous improvement and to ensure quality of technology choices.
- Work with application teams to ensure that analysts, project managers, and product owners are provided appropriate product and technical specifications and direction to deliver products and projects effectively.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
What you Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience delivering software products.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a consultancy preferred
- Strong ability to learn new technologies, dive into challenges and provide direction to development team.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey information effectively to both business partners and technical teams.
- Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks . Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.