This job might no longer be available.
Lead Supply Chain Program Manager
Plantation, FL, United States
6 months ago
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
Highly motivated leader with the technical skills and team leadership behaviors required to deliver Supply Chain solutions for Magic Leap’s next generation devices.
Working in an agile, startup environment, the Supply Chain Technical Program Manager will be responsible for developing detailed plans to develop and deliver Product Development and Mass Production manufacturing solutions.
- Define program scope, goals and deliverables; incorporate input from cross-functional team members and communicate to senior stakeholders.
- Leveraging the cross functional team, scope conversion cost drivers, including, but not limited to capital expenditures, headcount requirements, floor space, cycle times and quality targets.
- Create, maintain, and drive schedule by monitoring progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems. Implement, manage, and communicate program changes.
- Actively assess program health, utilize technical, managerial, and leadership skills to keep program velocity on track. Understand and exercise escalation process both internally and externally to ensure high quality, on-time delivery.
- Lead complex technology partnerships with external vendors, integrate external teams and results into critical path and manage deliverables against SOW’s.
- Prioritize team activities, lead decision-making process, and make appropriate commitments to dependent teams and stakeholders.
- Lead team through cycles of learning during the development process, advocate continuous improvement in product and process performance.
- Proactively identify and manage program risk; apply sound engineering problem-solving techniques and innovative mitigation plans to deliver excellence.
- Lead design control activity, including but not limited to requirements, risk analysis, verification and validation protocols and reports, design transfer.
- Implement metrics as required bringing visibility to product and program health.
- Lead process improvement as required to deliver scope of work assigned.
- Drive, drive, and drive. Appropriate balance of gracious and tenacious.
- A minimum of 8 years of combined experience in a technical program management, program management, or product development role.
- Experience launching high volume, consumer electronics products with electrical, optical, and mechanical components.
- Deep understanding of Supply Chain tools and processes required to predictably launch new products on schedule while exceeding cost, quality, and capacity goals.
- Track record of understanding of how and when to use popular project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Critical Path, etc.).
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google productivity suites.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Master’s degree preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.