Lead, Software Engineering
17 days ago
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients. Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating cutting edge technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing and entertainment!
Are you interested in applying your technical skillset across different industries for global companies? You'll solve difficult problems and implement core features, playing a meaningful role in building and delivering high quality projects. You’re an experienced software developer that owns your work and maintains a passion to learn and grow. Our cross-disciplinary teams consist of world class developers, technical artists, 3D artists, UX & UI designers, and staff dedicated to software quality. Our goal is to inspire customers and transform industries!
We're committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead small teams (2-5 engineers) to develop and deploy high quality solutions using agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with clients on technical solutions.
- Work with an engineering manager and a creative project team to design and develop outstanding applications.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure quality software is committed.
- Mentor junior engineers and provide oversight such as employee career growth, interviewing, and merit reviews.
What we’re looking for
- Consistent track record of delivering products with Unity and C#.
- Strong technical competence and subject matter knowledge in the area of Defense, Simulation, and Training.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Good communicator with the ability to work as part of a team of diverse skillsets and interact directly with clients.
- Ability to acquire a Secret level security clearance; active Secret or higher clearance.
You might also have
- Experience with defense training solutions in the live, virtual, constructive and integrated domains.
- Experience with AR/VR, mobile apps, desktop applications or games
- Experience with iOS, Android, Linux, or Windows.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.