This job might no longer be available.
Lead Software Engineer
11 days ago
As Lead Software Engineer, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Asphalt 9, which was created in this studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Own a product
- Coordinate the SE team to ensure maximum throughput and quality. This includes creating and detailing tasks in an agile workflow, discussing and negotiating with clients (other dept leads), deciding deadlines to follow the release schedule.
- Design technical solutions that both leverage the talents in the team (both SE and other departments) and delegate this work to the SE team in an efficient way.
- Pushes for sustainable technical architectural decisions in the team
- Plans for sustainable growth of their team and builds a clear roadmap for milestones and impact
- Is directly and actively involved in the day-to-day execution of their team. Team can rely on them for guidance, coaching, unblocking, delivery and their contribution to ensure the quality of outcome.
- Over 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- College education in relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- Expert in C++, OO programming, design patterns and Software Design in general.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Free afternoon on your birthday!
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- ... and Thursday afterwork beers!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Many thanks for your help!
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.