Senior/Lead Software Engineer, Runtime Connectivity
Plantation, FL (HQ); Culver City, CA; Sunnyvale, CA; Austin, TX; Zurich, Switzerland
10 days ago
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
Magic Leap is looking to expand its Lumin Runtime team, and we are looking for exceptionally talented senior programmers who are ready for a challenge to help in the production of our proprietary Spatial computing application framework.
- Be part of the team developing the next generation spatial collaboration frameworks
- Be proactive and able to help with ad-hoc problem solving.
- An avid enthusiast for high performance real time communication.
- Must have a high attention to detail and extremely high bar for the quality of their work.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Must be a team player and Mentor coders in your SME areas.
- Must have great time management skills to perform in a busy work environment.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- 5-8+ years experience in relevant industry.
- Experience in webrtc,websockets, rest api,
- Strong understanding of Low Latency Data, Audio and Video Pipelines
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- Advanced understanding of high performance, networking and low latency communication frameworks.
- Strong Multi-threading experience
- Console or Mobile development experience.
- AR/VR or spatial computing development experience.
- Experience with hardware acceleration for audio and video
- Experience with network code.
- A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and application production skills.
- Ability to do task breakdown and write documentation.
- Experience mentoring and collaborating with staff from multiple disciplines.
- Lead Experience in at least 1 project.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines