Lead Software Engineer - Madden Security
10 days ago
Lead Software Engineer – Madden Security
The EA SPORTS Security team supporting Madden HD helps make the games safe, secure and fun by partnering with development teams, analyzing large volumes of data and responding to Security incidents. As a Security Software Engineer, you will partner with game developers, data scientists, fraud analysts, and other security software engineers to address some of the most interesting game security challenges out there. You will help us with researching and designing solutions applicable to the portfolio of Madden titles to prevent instances of cheating, botting, and tampering. You will report to a Director within the Security organization.
- Partner with development teams to develop game features that help minimize game security risk.
- Develop technical solutions to help detect and minimize game security vulnerabilities.
- Perform data-driven behavioral analysis and develop the required telemetry hooks, queries and processes.
- Analyze and respond to security threats affecting the game experience for players.
- Perform technical security assessments, code audits and design reviews.
- Communicate Security risk to technical audience and propose mitigation options.
- Work with internal technical teams and other partners.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You have 3+ years of progressively complex experience in security development.
- Excellent C++, OOP programming skills
- Knowledge of Java, C#, Python, or .NET programming skills.
- Solid competency with MySQL.
- Technical leadership experience
- Shipped and supported AAA titles
- Knowledge of Splunk
- Knowledge of security best practices of at least one of the following: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Enterprise Security experience
- Worked on online games with virtual economy.
- Certification: CISSP, CEH, SSCP, or CCSP