Lead Software Engineer - Machine Learning (NLP)
Culver City, CA, Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland
3 months ago
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the core group working on Speech Recognition at Magic Leap.
- This position involves a wide variety of skills and innovation.
- Work with UX Designers to understand the voice interaction design and work with textual data (multi language) to train ASR/NLU models, design Intents/dialogue flow.
- Build scalable distributed system for low latency natural language processing.
- Work closely with other speech recognition experts and researchers on various Natural Language Processing problems such as classification, feature engineering, information extraction, structured prediction, clustering, semi-supervised learning, topic modeling and ranking.
- 7-10 Years of Experience
- Strong desire to build beautiful, expressive products that delight users in any language.
- Strong programming and software engineering skills (C/C++).
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, and/or shell scripts.
- Bilingual or multilingual (prefer English and any of Korean/Japanese/German/French).
- Experience with natural language understanding (NLU) and/or speech recognition (ASR) systems and algorithms.
- Prior experience with applying Big Data (MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive and/or Pig, Spark) tools to large quantities of textual data .
- Fluency in more than 2 natural languages.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Speech/Language Processing or Machine Learning.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.