Lead Software Engineer, 3D Engine
Culver City, CA, Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland
3 months ago
Magic Leap is looking to expand its Lumin Runtime team, we are looking for an exceptionally talented senior programmers who are ready for a challenge to help in the production of their proprietary Spatial computing application framework.
- Be proactive and able to help with ad-hoc problem solving.
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
- An avid enthusiast for Spatial computing and 3d technologies.
- Experience communicating the use of 3d engines and their scripting component framework both verbally and in written form.
- Must have a high attention to detail and extremely high bar for the quality of their work.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Mentor coders in your SME areas.
- Must have great time management skills to perform in a busy work environment.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- 9+ years experience in relevant industry.
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- Advanced understanding of computer graphics, 3d engines and 3d technology principles.
- Experience in OpenGL or Vulkan
- Strong understanding of Art pipeline
- Strong Multi-threading experience
- Console or Mobile development experience.
- AR/VR or spatial computing development experience.
- Custom game Engine development experience is a MUST
- An advanced understanding of 3d platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- Worked on multiple published titles, At least 1xAAA title
- Experience with rendering languages Shaders.
- Strong computer science and math background.
- Experience with network code.
- A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and application production skills.
- Ability to do task breakdown and write documentation.
- Experience mentoring and collaborating with staff from multiple disciplines.
- Lead Experience in at least 1 project.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or a related technical field.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.