Lead Software Developer in Test
13 days ago
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
We are seeking a dedicated Lead Software Developer in Test, with a breadth of experience to focus on all aspects of Quality Engineering. You will deep dive into diverse projects, architecting and implementing test automation systems with the purpose of improving the quality of our solutions and development practices. Your work will directly impact the solutions we develop and the teams building them.
What you'll be doing
- Technical leadership of high quality testing apparatus, including both unit and automated integration tests, all powered by a CI/CD system to enable the rapid development of premium applications
- Implementing improvements to the team’s development environment, workflow, pipelines, and overall quality culture
- Breakdown problems using deliberate planning and task estimation to review the plans, estimates, and code of other developers
- Work closely with quality developers, quality analysts and DevOps to analyze code and bugs to discover their source and build improvements
- Build automation frameworks to drive the validation of Unity-based applications, across desktop, mobile and web, and Cloud-based services
What we’re looking for
- Professional experience building automated or unit tests including knowledge of one or more automated testing systems, off-the-shelf or custom
- Confident building tools using a variety of programming languages, passion for driving quality via both deliverable solutions, as well as in code design and implementation
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems while adhering to mature software development practices
- Ability to work with Unity based applications and web based technologies such as React and RESTful APIs
- Strong communication skills, both in person and via digital means working in a team environment, guiding and mentoring a team of quality developers
You might also have
- Experience working with or developing testing or CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience in game development, particularly AAA titles for console/desktop platforms, programming with C# in Unity
- Solid understanding of developing automated testing using a device farm or device cloud
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.