Lead Software Developer
11 days ago
Babel is the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries.
Founded in 1999, the company is part of the renowned Keywords Group, an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry.
The company provides a complete outsourced testing and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Babel India currently provides Functionality Games testing on PC, Console and mobile platforms services to leading Games Industry companies in Europe and North America.
It also provides project management services for translation services (called Localisation project management).
For more info please refer to http://www.babelmedia.com/ AND www.keywordsintl.com
- Strong software development skill, design theory, and development processes
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Ability to write clear, performant code and design the architecture around it
- End to end software development knowledge.
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Task prioritization and Time management
- Ability to work and collaborate in an international team environment
- Motivated, innovative, creative and passionate about games and game development.
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline; or relevant professional experience
- 5+ years professional software engineering experience
- Demonstrable Software Engineering ability
- Experience with multiple programming languages
- Experience with Git or other version control system
- Experience with game engines
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience with one or more of the following: C++, C#, Go
- Experience with game engines such as Unity, Unreal, or proprietary engine code
- Strong understanding of 2D and 3D math
- At least 3 years of experience in the video game industry
- Worked on at least 1 shipped game.