Senior/Lead UX/UI Designer (new product)
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
2 months ago
The Wargaming Mobile Minsk Studio Team, responsible for World of Tanks Blitz development and operations, is looking for a Senior/Lead UX/UI Designer to work on an exciting new multiplayer shooter targeting a worldwide mobile audience.
You will design and develop a brand-new gaming experience built for a worldwide market together with an awesome team, combining experienced western design leadership, World of Tanks Blitz veterans, and top-class CIS talent.
We are happy to consider candidates worldwide and provide a relocation program, you can get acquainted with details following the link: http://gotominsk.wargaming.com/en/
The core international team will be based in Minsk – and we’d love to have you be a part of the team here.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply now!
What will you do?
- Conceptualize and implement the design of in-game menus and user interfaces
- Create wireframes, flows, logic trees for front-end player experience and menus
- Work directly with designers, programmers and artists to set the visual and functional goals for the User Interface and Experience teams
- Translate game ideas into reality through user interface while utilizing all the strengths of the mobile platforms
- Communicate concepts and designs to stakeholders in your team and key decisions makers
- Own, design and implement UI-based features, improving the player experience through usability and immersion
- Optimize UI and UX assets to reach both performance and art direction targets
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience in UI and UX with a strong portfolio that includes current live gaming examples
- Experience designing interactive systems and interfaces
- Graphic design skills (composition, typography, style guides)
- Ability to deliver interactive prototypes
- Knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator
- Experience working with Unity, Unreal or similar multiplatform engines
- Ability to communicate to stakeholders on multiple levels
- A creative approach to problem solving
- A willingness to own your ideas from conception to execution
- A team player with an ability to adapt and share ideas with team members to find the best possible solution
- Cross-genre knowledge and a passion for multiplayer games
- Experience in delivering games built for varied cultures, languages and accessibility channels
- Strong sense of ownership over solutions
- Fluency in English
What will help you stand out?
- Ability to work with 3D tools (3ds Max, etc.)
- Ability to work with scripting and programming (C++, Python, ActionScript)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!