This job might no longer be available.
Lead, SAP RAR Systems Analyst
Plantation, FL, United States
8 months ago
ApplyMagic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing. Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
The SAP S/4 RAR candidate will be responsible for the design, configuration, delivery and support of solutions delivered to support business priorities. Candidate will also be responsible for delivering production support, including transactional issues, system enhancements and upgrades and master data. The role will responsible for continuously improving the SAP RAR and Finance processes and systems. The incumbent will interact across all key cross functional business areas, focused on delivering capabilities aligned to industry best practices.
- Elicit and document business and technical requirements;
- Lead blueprinting and requirement gathering phases;
- Ensure RAR and FICO is configured to align with industry best-practices;
- Troubleshoot technical issues;
- Continuous review of existing systems and processes to identify opportunities for improvement and automation;
- Engage business partners in evaluating opportunities for both process and system improvements;
- Collaborate with team members to build solutions in accordance with business requirements;
- Work closely with architects/analysts to ensure process consistency across processes and systems;
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) for SAP enhancements related to RAR and FICO;
- Serve as SME lead in creation of test scripts, functional testing, and documentation of test results;
- Provide training to business users as needed to enable self-sufficiency;
- Work with internal & external audit team as needed;
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
- 3+ years of RAR configuration experience;
- 7+ years of FICO configuration experience;
- Working knowledge of FICA, SD process preferred;
- 4+ full life cycle SAP projects as a S/4 Hana RAR expert;
- CPA, CMA, CA preferred
- Strong Business, Accounting, and Finance acumen, strong understanding of tax and statutory reporting integration
- Experience in solution design and configuration of processes within RAR and FICO;
- MS Excel advanced level proficiency;
- Semiconductor/Telecom/Hi-Tech industry knowledge is a plus;
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and meeting closely-spaced, ambitious timelines;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to lead a team of analysts and developers in various geographies, as needed;
- Knowledge of security role design in FICO and RAR;
- Knowledge of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes;
- Expert level experience in cross functional integration.
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Business Administration focused on Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Science or related field.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.