Lead Release & Build Specialist（配置管理主管）
Chengdu Sichuan cn
10 days ago
As the Lead Release & Build Specialist, you will manage, develop and deploy RBS team and its abilities to help all the project team in the studio to setup and maintain the Continuous Integration pipeline for game version and maximize productivity of game development and delivery
You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things. The team is characterized by passion, comradery and the love for games. You will work in close collaboration with the other programmers, designers and testers to support AAA brands and multiple Ubisoft games in all aspects of project initialization, production, user feedback and optimization.
What You Will Do
- Manage, develop and deploy RBS team and its abilities to help all the project team in the studio to setup and maintain the Continuous Integration pipeline for game version
- Communicate and cooperate with cross-nation teams and studios
- Provide best estimate of tasks, requests and solution from team
- Work involve in all the game projects on PC, Xbox, PS, Switch, Android and IOS platforms
- Setup and maintain different access policies
- Manage production assets and code (i.e. Perforce and Network Attached Storage)
- Setup, maintain, monitor and optimize the build farm (build machines)
- Develop scripts or applications to implement repetitive tasks automatically and improve productivity.
- Support any problem in working environment (i.e. access, network, tool, service, configuration) for production team
Investigate tools from both internal and external of Ubisoft. Reuse the existed tools or modules with high
- 搭建，维护，监控，并优化Build Farm
What You Should Be Equipped with
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or other related majors
- Excellent oral English and good communication skills
- 2 years + experience of production / project coordination/ management
- 5 years + experience in one major source control (Perforce/ Git/ SVN), one major CI tool (Quickbuild/ TeamCity/ Jenkins) and one scripting language (Groovy/ Python/ batch files/ shell);
- Able to analyze and evaluate risks while proposing solutions.
- Knowledge of bug tracking, sprint planning, and wiki software.
- Good at independent thinking and process optimization
- Good team collaboration and good sense of team development.
- 5年以上源代码管理工具使用经验 (Perforce/Git/SVN等），脚本语言开发经验 (C#/Groovy/Python/Batch files/Shell等) ，持续集成工具使用经验 (Teamcity/Quickbuild/Jenkins等)
- 了解bug的跟踪，sprint计划和wiki 软件
- Gaming industry experience is a plus
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘).