Lead, Record to Report
13 days ago
The Lead Record to Report will be responsible for delivering the Record to Report solution for an extensive business-led ERP Transformation program. The incumbent will not only provide oversight for the implementation of all things Finance but will also be critical in sharing your integration experience with other workstreams between SAP Finance to SD, MM, PP & HR (Payroll/Expenses). This role will also evaluate new or existing programs, maintenance, improvement, and support the business application solutions for internal business functions, which are based on the requirements and needs of such a client base.
As our Record to Report Lead, you will report to our Director, Business Technology, Record to Report. The role can be located remotely in the US or Canada or based out of our HQ office in Plantation, Florida.
- This role will gather and align business requirements from the Enterprise and lead the translation of those requirements to SAP S/4 by collaborating with business and IT counterparts to ensure that the solution addresses business needs today and into the future
- Ensures the SAP FICO modules' configuration is adopting SAP Best Practices and meeting the finance processes' regulatory and statutory requirements and reporting.
- Supporting the configuration and testing of the SAP FICO modules (GL, AP, AR AA, CO, PS, CO-PC, CO-PA, FCLOCO, FIN-CS, etc.)
- Participate in and lead global Finance projects including defining scope, documenting business requirements, gaining consensus, communication of progress, and coordination of testing
- Responsible for diagnosing complex technical issues and providing recommendations on solutions with consideration of best practices and longer-term impacts of decisions
- Will work individually or with a team in projects and regularly act as a consultant to managers to solve problems and identify new opportunities and process inefficiencies
- Be a subject matter expert and train/mentor teammates and business personnel as needed
- Responsible for providing daily support to the internal customers in all areas of the Financial systems and interacting with them as a subject matter expert. Interact with key users to develop and conduct training on applications/solutions.
- Define reporting requirements by working with the Finance groups and other business units
- 5+ years related BSA experience, experience with SAP financial modules or experience as a financial analyst.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a varied and global client base
- Excellent problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound knowledge and working experience of SAP financials software
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Experience in working with functional teams in Product Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales and People functions
- Capable of managing multiple priorities and meeting closely-spaced, ambitious timelines
- SAP Certification in Finance and/or technical areas is highly beneficial
- SAP Revenue Accounting and Reporting experience in design, configuration and RAR integration with FI and SD is highly beneficial
- BPC Planning, Budgeting, Consolidation and Reporting functionalities experience not required but favorable
- OneSource Indirect and Direct Tax knowledge not required but favorable
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or another quantitative field with 5+ years of experience in a SAP Record to Reporting role
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.